Ellie Goulding - Delirium - Review

I've always found Ellie Goulding to have a very unique voice and it is what led me to enjoy her debut album "Lights" so much. However in recent years she has moved away from the indie scene in which she started towards a more mainstream pop style of music. "Delirium" Goulding's latest album is from where she started and shows Goulding to be diverse artist. Her collaborations with Calvin Harris show this, although I'm not a fan of his recent work he has found great commercial success with his recent tracks and with his work on some of the singles on this album the pop elememts are prominent This can definitely be seen in her latest album "Delirium" in which her ethereal voice carries the album which consist of mediocre but very well produced pop beats. The low point of this album for me is "Love Me Like You Do" which although is one of the stronger beats on the album I find the lyrics to be rather simple and slightly repetitive. All together I think the album is fairly good and definitely worth a listen. 6/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester United Vs. Wolfsburg

Should Mourinho Go?

Liverpool Vs.Manchester City Preview